Unlikely City fans

Donald Trump roots for the citizens i believe
and there's a strong rumour kim jong un has a subscription to city tv

In fairness, a number of the people who have been mentioned here (like Kevin Hart, Jackie Chan, Dirk Benedict) are just celebrities who have been invited to visit City at some point and have been photographed holding up a ceremonial shirt to mark the occasion, but it's all just publicity. There's no real evidence they follow the team, they just have been wrapped up in City PR at some point. The Hoff is questionable, as he's put pictures up on social media wearing his Yaya shirt years after receiving it, but hasn't really done much to suggest he wears it for anything other than he likes the shirt and the player.

However, in order to positively contribute, I will add this: I believe that we can possibly claim the first PM to ever openly support a club. Arthur Balfour, 1st Earl Balfour and Prime Minister from 1902-1905 was a City fan, IIRC because he was persuaded quite early on to be a patron/financial supporter of the club and ended up being a fairly major benefactor.

Susan Bookbinder -radio 5 live broadcaster.
Howard Davies- used to be Deputy Governor of B of E.
Johnny Marr.
Mike Pickering from M-People (I think).

Mike Pickering is probably the most loyal out of the celebrity fans in terms of being noticed at away games for decades.

Rick is a Brentford fan think he use to be chairman at one point His son is a big blue and Rick brought him to games and naturally became a blue not sure if he attends anymore but he was there before the takeover

Rick did become a City fan after coming so often with Oliver his son .... Who now lives in Chile with his girlfriend from there ..... still watches us all the time and is 100% Blue.

Bun E. Carlos, drummer from ''the best f*cking rock band you will ever see'' (TM) Cheap Trick was converted by me in the late 1990's and we are his 'soccer' team he now follows ...
Bun%20E._zpstysaolpk.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.