Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

Definitely.

Manchester City has terminated its discussions with AC Milan over the possible transfer of the player Kaka.
Following a meeting in Milan today, the Club felt that it was unlikely that the two parties could reach common ground for an agreement.

The discussions reached only a preliminary stage and the player was not involved at any time. No commercial terms were framed.

Commenting on the situation, Garry Cook stated: "Whilst Manchester City Football Club has an obvious interest in world class players of the quality of Kaka, we owe it to our fans that such a transfer must work on every level; commercially, financially, in terms of results on the field and within Manchester City's broader community."

But Ajay. If you can, please try to explain that statment. ROFL.

When you think about it there's no way anyone would get away with posting so much info. They'd easily be found out.

I always thought Ajay said enough to get you excited without really saying anything.

here we go. the thread that slates someone who was up until recently hailed as a god like celebrity.

well bring it on i say coz i've thought all along he's full of shit. can't believe so many people on here were blowing so much smoke up his arse coz he was managing to do that quite well himself.

egotistical self publicist who was just loving all the adulation. in short, a WUM of the highest order.

it's been amusing, although slightly disturbing, to watch Ajay 's developing messiah complex, and his psychotic acolytes blind worship of him over the last few weeks, but he's finally been revealed as the bullshitting fantasist that he always was

what a waste of bandwidth

yes im afraid ajay is full of shit. i never once 100% believed him unlike some of the fuckin clowns on here. very naive.
he was clever the way he posted, but full of shit.
prob some rag geek sat in his room wanking over gary neville posters
fuck kaka anyway, well have a decent team come 2nd feb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.