Unrequited Love

Pmsl.

I thought it was the norm. Until someone finally decided I was worth the gamble.

Same with me mate.

I assumed that any bird who fancied me was a bunny boiler.

22 years with Mrs chabal has not proved me wrong.

His name is David, a little Spanish guy.

He has worked his magic on me, but he doesn't even know I exist.

Sigh

I have enough ''rejection stories'' that could fill a double Morrissey album..... enough said..... :(

Haha file me under this category too! The one's of my teenage years were just overly romanticised infatuations, but in the last instance the feelings ran much deeper and the fall out from it hurt considerably - it was my own fault though, deep down I knew all along she didn't feel anything like the same back, and no amount of hoping was going to change that. Took me long enough to learn though! :)

I bought a Triumph Bonneville, in the distant past, this would be in the early seventies, I dreamed about her, had pictures on my bedroom wall, I was in love, and then one day.....the happiest day of my life.. she was all mine.

Things went well for the first few months, I was in heaven, but then, things turned sour, ...bits used to fall off, I was spending a fortune on her, oil leaked all over the driveway, sure she was a looker, but she gave me nothing in return,.....I was heartbroken, we eventually had to say goodbye.....even now, I look back at the happy times we shared together, they say it is better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all......

Maybe it is....

2wgzo1c.jpg

I bought a Triumph Bonneville, in the distant past, this would be in the early seventies, I dreamed about her, had pictures on my bedroom wall, I was in love, and then one day.....the happiest day of my life.. she was all mine.

Things went well for the first few months, I was in heaven, but then, things turned sour, ...bits used to fall off, I was spending a fortune on her, oil leaked all over the driveway, sure she was a looker, but she gave me nothing in return,.....I was heartbroken, we eventually had to say goodbye.....even now, I look back at the happy times we shared together, they say it is better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all......

Maybe it is....

2wgzo1c.jpg
That was beautiful man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.