Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Transfer talk on radio 5 live

MCFC-alan88 said:
kiam06 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Thanks for the link Neil.

Sorry to be a bit daft, is it safe to download i player, does it take long?

I've not had to download Iplayer itself before to make the programs work, so I'm not 100% sure that it is a necessity.

Cheers, I will leave it.

kinkyisgod said:
EVIL said:
Barry Silkman (major tw4t.5), was also of the opinion that City needed someone to unlock a defence.......until the Sun's Manchester based writer reminded him of the club's player of the season (who he'd seen 40 or so times that season) and was of the opinion that with him, Robinho and Elano City already had that option in spades. Silkman maintained he didn't think Ireland was the part. Silkman is a f*ckwit of a 'stratospheric' order.

I was screaming at my radio when he said that "WHAT DO YOU CALL STEVIE IRELAND KNOBHEAD

im still seething now - what an idiot he said "city are only buying strikers" wrong - "they dont have anyone creative in midfield who can unlock a defence" wrong GRRRRRR

why do radio shows invite "experts" who clearly havent got a clue - I cant think of any player id rather see behind the strikers more than superman - then there is the squad depth of elano

I heard that bit too. I thought to myself... City's real embarrassment of riches is in exactly the position he says we haven't got anything sorted, and has been for 2 seasons now. With Barry, De Jong, Kompany and beyond them Ireland, Elano, SWP and Petrov we've got one of the best midfield squads in Europe. IM (slightly blue tinted) HO.

kiam06 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
kiam06 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Thanks for the link Neil.

Sorry to be a bit daft, is it safe to download i player, does it take long?

I've not had to download Iplayer itself before to make the programs work, so I'm not 100% sure that it is a necessity.

Cheers, I will leave it.

I didn't say it wasn't safe, it's a BBC piece of software, it's free and it's only a small download. It's a win win situation.

heatonmoorblue said:
kinkyisgod said:
EVIL said:
Barry Silkman (major tw4t.5), was also of the opinion that City needed someone to unlock a defence.......until the Sun's Manchester based writer reminded him of the club's player of the season (who he'd seen 40 or so times that season) and was of the opinion that with him, Robinho and Elano City already had that option in spades. Silkman maintained he didn't think Ireland was the part. Silkman is a f*ckwit of a 'stratospheric' order.

I was screaming at my radio when he said that "WHAT DO YOU CALL STEVIE IRELAND KNOBHEAD

im still seething now - what an idiot he said "city are only buying strikers" wrong - "they dont have anyone creative in midfield who can unlock a defence" wrong GRRRRRR

why do radio shows invite "experts" who clearly havent got a clue - I cant think of any player id rather see behind the strikers more than superman - then there is the squad depth of elano

Ireland is not a knobhead, too much abuse on here
PMSL Good to see theres still such a thing as humour on here

heatonmoorblue said:
kinkyisgod said:
EVIL said:

I was screaming at my radio when he said that "WHAT DO YOU CALL STEVIE IRELAND KNOBHEAD"

I was calling Silkman the Knobhead not stevie

kinkyisgod said:
heatonmoorblue said:
kinkyisgod said:
EVIL said:

I was screaming at my radio when he said that "WHAT DO YOU CALL STEVIE IRELAND KNOBHEAD"

I was calling Silkman the Knobhead not stevie

We know ;)

kinkyisgod said:

Think you got that wrong there mate, Silkman is no expert. In fact i put him down as the worst player we ever bought in the thread of the same title.
He was a really shit player and wouldn't spot a good one ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.