Untold Arsenal aka Tony Attwood Crying Again!

I wonder if real-world problems such as actual child trafficking problems make him feel so strongly.

Equating bringing a kid and his family over on a good wage to something as truly horrific as child trafficking, just because his fucking football team isn't as good as they once were, is offensive, disgusting and downright pathetic.

I wish the author a long & painful death. What a fucking ****. The rags are quite delusional at times, the scousers are off the chart, but this **** just needs throwing in a sack and drowning in the canal.
Long and painful death, drowning in a canal...... Why dont you just shoot him.

Couldn't resist!
10zv5te.jpg

Equating bringing a kid and his family over on a good wage to something as truly horrific as child trafficking, just because his fucking football team isn't as good as they once were, is offensive, disgusting and downright pathetic.

I wish the author a long & painful death. What a fucking ****. The rags are quite delusional at times, the scousers are off the chart, but this **** just needs throwing in a sack and drowning in the canal.
Is wishing people long and painful deaths the new trend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.