Unwitting Footballer Encounters

I bumped into James Milner at Universal queuing a couple weeks ago in Florida.

Couldn't fecking believe it. People were asking for autographs but the kids in our group all had City tops on and so there was zero interaction.

I know it was killing him inside not being acknowledged by us for the best part of an hour waiting for Gringots ride.

Probably thought we were glory hunting yanks!
Milner couldn't even spring for the express pass to skip the lines??

Milner couldn't even spring for the express pass to skip the lines??
Well if he stayed at city he probably could have as city just bribe players with high wages, but he left to play for dippers for free to win trophies in his favoured position and now plays for free and pays subs to the bus welcome replacement brick fund so has to live within his means.

Reactions: cjn
I met Didi Hamann in Our Kid’s kitchen.

Martin Keown was filling up at pump next to me at filling station near Oxford.

Was in foyer at a gig at the Apollo way back and Frank Worthington walked in.

Several England players were backstage at a Kiss gig at Wembley Arena in 1980: they were playing an international at Stadium next night.

Some Portuguese keeper the Rags had just bought was sat at the table next to my wife and I at The Edge hotel in August 1991. Fergie and his assistant were in bar.

City women’s team were wandering round services on M6 Toll when I stopped on way home from a match at Etihad.

Met Trevor Steven in Players’ Lounge at Etihad few years back; which was an unexpected encounter.

Met Lothar Mattäus in Legends sports bar in New York , just after City and Tevez had battered Norwich in 2012. He and his nubile young girlfriend were filming reality programme, they were both delightful and gracious, shaking hands with a World Cup winner Captain.

I bumped into James Milner at Universal queuing a couple weeks ago in Florida.

Couldn't fecking believe it. People were asking for autographs but the kids in our group all had City tops on and so there was zero interaction.

I know it was killing him inside not being acknowledged by us for the best part of an hour waiting for Gringots ride.

Probably thought we were glory hunting yanks!
Surprised you managed to see him, James is vertically challenged, he would have fitted in well on the 7 Dwarf rides

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.