Update on building work at COMS (with pics of new pitch)

Re: Update on building work at COMS

bluemoonchick said:
8. There is a large new digital clock in the tunnel above where the players wait before entering the pitch to give them precisely the correct time as last season we were fined three times for being late - at £3,000 per minute late.

Fuck me, now we know why United are in so much debt!

quiet_riot said:
You mentioned the floor of the tunnel, is the wall of pride still intact though?

I'm sure it is, Dad didnt mention it so i dont think he noticed any change to that. I cant see that being touched.

Werent they sold as being there for a minimum of 10 years? If so we are on 7 now so wont be long before they want more money to keep them there or come up with something else.

bluemoonchick said:
quiet_riot said:
You mentioned the floor of the tunnel, is the wall of pride still intact though?

I'm sure it is, Dad didnt mention it so i dont think he noticed any change to that. I cant see that being touched.

Would love the murky grey concrete steps painted white. Would really enhance the look of the stadium.

Agree the pitch looks fantastic.

But would look filthy after the first game it rains.

Blu KB said:
Would love the murky grey concrete steps painted white. Would really enhance the look of the stadium.

Blu KB said:

Would be nice to get rid of all the grey but god knows how you would keep it clean and looking good if you painted it white.

mossley_blue said:
Looks like the pitch is slighlty reduced? Maybe going little narrower. Might jus be me but the pitch was never that far away from the technical area?

I thought that as well actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.