Uploading images

As one not versed in technology, I do not know how to post a picture (saved in Documents on my laptop) on to a Bluemoon thread.

Can anyone please explain in very simple terms (as tough you were speaking to an idiot).........

..... how I get the pic from Documents or Picture Gallery) on to a Bluemoon thread? Attached to a message)

Merci beaucoup.....vielen Dank.....muchas dracias...... grazie.......muinto obrigado....etc

As one not versed in technology, I do not know how to post a picture (saved in Documents on my laptop) on to a Bluemoon thread.

Can anyone please explain in very simple terms (as tough you were speaking to an idiot).........

..... how I get the pic from Documents or Picture Gallery) on to a Bluemoon thread? Attached to a message)

Merci beaucoup.....vielen Dank.....muchas dracias...... grazie.......muinto obrigado....etc
Click the picture icon on a new post (rectangle with mountains and a sun) to the right of the B & I (bold italic)
Then locate the file, or drag to the spot highlighted

Click the picture icon on a new post (rectangle with mountains and a sun) to the right of the B & I (bold italic)
Then locate the file, or drag to the spot highlighted
Thanks. I'm working on this - just got to find the picture(s) now!

Thanks for PM, Zubman. As you can see. I've had one.

Last edited:

If this is on a desktop or laptop computer, then just drag and drop the picture into your post. Don't click on the 'insert...' link, it's not required. Easy Peasy.

Happy Fri.gif

But if I'm keying in a post, how do I get the pic without losing the post page>
Make the Bluemoon/browser page smaller by clicking on the square, in between the '-' and the 'X' at the top right of the screen. Play with the dimensions of the resulting smaller window until you can see the destination 'Drag Image Here' box. Now open the file where your image resides. Make that window smaller and put it alongside the window showing Bluemoon. You should now be able to click on and drag the image file from one window to the other, into the box.

Make the Bluemoon/browser page smaller by clicking on the square, in between the '-' and the 'X' at the top right of the screen. Play with the dimensions of the resulting smaller window until you can see the destination 'Drag Image Here' box. Now open the file where your image resides. Make that window smaller and put it alongside the window showing Bluemoon. You should now be able to click on and drag the image file from one window to the other, into the box.
On desktop you don't need to resize, just click on File Explorer, the browser should still be viewable in the background, just drag the pic into the box you're typing in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.