Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Eyed Screamer

The 2023 FIFA Club World Cup will be the 20th edition of the FIFA Club World Cup, a FIFA organised international club football tournament between the winners of the six continental confederations, as well as the host nation's league champions. The tournament will be played in Saudi Arabia from 12 to 22 December 2023

The 2023 FIFA Club World Cup will be the 20th edition of the FIFA Club World Cup, a FIFA organised international club football tournament between the winners of the six continental confederations, as well as the host nation's league champions. The tournament will be played in Saudi Arabia from 12 to 22 December 2023
We've also qualified for the new expanded format starting from 2025 too. From then it will be every 4 years.

Trust MES to fit a Siouxsie and The Banshees reference into our Greatest Moment ..

" Arabian Knights.they said it be impressed "
I've been Spellbound ever since 76,and there is definitely a Happy House in Denton this morning

Enjoy your day Blues!

As for SA.not a chance I,'ll be there.Ridiculous tournament.

Last edited:
Trust MES to fit a Siouxsie and The Banshees reference into our greatest moment ..

" Arabian Knights.they said it be impressed "
I've been Spellbound ever since 76,and there is definitely a Happy House in Denton this morning

Enjoy your day Blues!

As for SA.not a chance I,'ll be there.Ridiculous tournament.
That European trophy - doesn't half Dazzle..... it's a glittering prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.