URGENT - Does anyone know BlueWolf1894/Mike Devlin?

Robin Williams made everone laugh, but underneath he was very sad terrible pal.
If anyone feels low suicidle please speak out or phone the Samaritans there really is a light at the end of the tunnel

Not wishing to derail the thread, I thought Robin Williams was diagnosed with severe parkinson’s and things were about to get very bad for him? I could be wrong I just remember reading that. Terribly sad anyway.

Rest of your post is bang on and glad to read Mike’s not alone now.

I've just had a conversation with my 26 Yr old son about this subject. I was saddened to hear that he knows two young men who have taken there own lives. We really need to make sure we ask people if there OK. I noticed this weekend in Heaton Park there's a bench that has a sign on it inviting people that are walking past to chat to people that want to sit on the bench. Really hope Mike receives the help he needs.

I think we'll leave it alone for now. If, by some freak, the fella reads this, he needs to know we're thinking of him and praying for him.
I agree,one of the fellas on twitter who helped to get help to him has said the same ,that he hopes he ( Mike Devlin ) doesn't delete his own threads out of embarassment,so that he can read and see how much people were worried and cared for his wellbeing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.