URGENT - Does anyone know BlueWolf1894/Mike Devlin?

Fuck. If that's true/genuine, it puts sunday into perspective. I say "if" as I don't know the fella, and there's some weird fuckers out there. We've even had them on here. Dave/Gina, anyone?

I sincerely hope, though, that it is bullshit. There has to be a better way, surely? Great to see so many on twitter urging him to DM them, or to get out of the house, go for a walk, or go and see a mate. Even call the Samaritans.

Wasn't there someone called Oldham Blue who faked his own death?

And who could ever forget The Fixer episode? I still don't know to this day what that was all about as the thread got pulled without explanation but it had plenty of blues on this forum worrying like fuck about him - plus some on Red Cafe too showed their concern. What I do know is that during the fallout some United fans peddled a ridiculous conspiracy theory that Fixer was the same person as a very well known poster on here and that poster came up with the story to deflect from the disappointment of us losing the Old Trafford derby - the one where the granny shagger scored that shinner. Yeah, course he did you sick Rag twats - it's not like he's not seen us lose at The Swamp many times before you stupid fuckers!

Anyway, I sincerely hope this guy is ok.

Wasn't there someone called Oldham Blue who faked his own death?

And who could ever forget The Fixer episode? I still don't know to this day what that was all about as the thread got pulled without explanation but it had plenty of blues on this forum worrying like fuck about him - plus some on Red Cafe too showed their concern. What I do know is that during the fallout some United fans peddled a ridiculous conspiracy theory that Fixer was the same person as a very well known poster on here and that poster came up with the story to deflect from the disappointment of us losing the Old Trafford derby - the one where the granny shagger scored that shinner. Yeah, course he did you sick Rag twats - it's not like he's not seen us lose at The Swamp many times before you stupid fuckers!

Anyway, I sincerely hope this guy is ok.
That's the one I was referring to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.