URGENT - Does anyone know BlueWolf1894/Mike Devlin?

Some people find it very hard to discuss their emotions and it offers them that opportunity. People generally take it seriously and offer support and links to services available and links to websites etc. It's the best thre
Fantastic idea - @Ric

It started after the death of gary speed in 2013 and it offers people the chance to discuss and open up re mental health issues and keeps it in the same thread. It's open to anyone and you don't have to log in. Male suicide is sadly on the increase and having lost a family member to it has helped me possibly understand the way he could have felt.

Craig Bellamy’s autobiography has a whole chapter on Gary Speed. It seems he was always a glass half empty person and had marriage problems. Coroners have ruled he may have accidentally hanged himself. He sat with a noose around his neck as a symbolic gesture to his wife and fell asleep. He slipped and lost consciousness.

I had an incredibly dark period at 25. I did some deeply irrational things, couldn’t hold down a job and managed to isolate myself from everyone. I had a short spell in hospital at one point which shocked me to my core. I never sought help or medication. I just carried on. It took three or four years to be right again. I was eventually diagnosed with Aspergers which is a form of Autism. I’m often referred to as “ weird but nice.” I’ll take that.

Sad to here this as i have been following this guy on twitter for a while. Well done to all the blues who are helping in any way they can.

Seen another cry for help from another city fan Jordan Luke Mcdonald. Reached out but didnt hear anymore. Always important to help other blues when you are strong and they are not.

The mental health situation among men is soo bad these days. I believe it is the social media generation that is struggling. So much fake out there.

Would love to see a thread on here to support and listen.

I’m a big fan of healthy body healthy mind. Eat well and do things in moderation. It can make a real difference.

If I can give one bit of advice from personal experience is please please never doubt anyone’s cry’s for help even if it happens time and time again always go and check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.