Urgent Kids Replica Shirt Exchange!

Abe Frohman

Can anyone help me out?

I'm on my jollies shortly and my son wanted "the new City Kit" to wear "just like his Dad", but, as a 4 yr old doesnt understand that it is impossible to purchase the "Etihad kit" before we depart. After last years fun and games where his nursery mates were telling him that the rags were the team to support, I feel that I have won him over now and must now keep up the momentum and make sure he wears the only true colours.

Ergo, I bought him the 08/09 home kit from the mega-sale as it was cheap as chips.

But, the smallest size they had (28/30) looks like a sleeping bag when I got it home and he tried it on. Alas, the store have no smaller sizes.

I did try to blag the local JJB store in Wigan but they saw through my ruse when they scanned the ticket and said that I could not possibly have bought the original from their stores.

Does anyone have a smaller size they would like to trade up to a bigger size for their nipper?

You will be getting a brand new shirt (albeit 08/09 kit) in return.

I'd obviously prefer one in a decent condition and you live nr Wigan but am sure we could sort summat.

Cheers, in hope!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Just let the kid wear his shirt with pride!!!
While it covers his whole body and he trips over the front of it every time he walks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.