Urinating in the kitchen sink

I’m currently trying to perfect the art of pissing in next doors kitchen sink by shoving my cock though their letterbox and letting rip. The only problem is having to look over my shoulder for them coming back from the shop.

Anyone remember the pissing contests they had as little lads? Our junior school bogs, the urinals, were uncovered, but were
surrounded by a wall about 6 foot 6 high. We'd run in with our mates bursting for a piss, whip out our collective todgers,
stand back from the stones and attempt to piss over the wall, I was never successful, but one or two were proper
jet pissers. It all got stopped when, at assembly, the Headmaster, glaring at us lads, announced that the lady in the garden
on the other side kept seeing her washing getting soaked, and their Jack Russell coming into the house covered in piss.
Proper fun in them days we had.

I’m currently trying to perfect the art of pissing in next doors kitchen sink by shoving my cock though their letterbox and letting rip. The only problem is having to look over my shoulder for them coming back from the shop.

Must remember to keep the kitchen door closed if our Rag milkman thought he might deliver summat besides milk.

Pissed in the bathroom sink when i was younger when we didn't have an upstairs bog. But the kitchen sink? Would pissing in the kitchen sink not require a chair to stand on? Or do you just piss fountain like ?

Standard counter height over here is 34" and I just happen to have a 34" inseam. A match made in heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.