Urinating in the kitchen sink

I suppose if the boiler isn’t working, and you need warm waters to clean the dishes. I could see why!

Anyone remember the pissing contests they had as little lads? Our junior school bogs, the urinals, were uncovered, but were
surrounded by a wall about 6 foot 6 high. We'd run in with our mates bursting for a piss, whip out our collective todgers,
stand back from the stones and attempt to piss over the wall, I was never successful, but one or two were proper
jet pissers. It all got stopped when, at assembly, the Headmaster, glaring at us lads, announced that the lady in the garden
on the other side kept seeing her washing getting soaked, and their Jack Russell coming into the house covered in piss.
Proper fun in them days we had.
Similar, we just had marks on the wall marking the highest piss achievements. I must have drunk gallons of water and couldn't wait till morning break to attempt a record. Sadly never got anywhere near the top

Anyone remember the pissing contests they had as little lads? Our junior school bogs, the urinals, were uncovered, but were
surrounded by a wall about 6 foot 6 high. We'd run in with our mates bursting for a piss, whip out our collective todgers,
stand back from the stones and attempt to piss over the wall, I was never successful, but one or two were proper
jet pissers. It all got stopped when, at assembly, the Headmaster, glaring at us lads, announced that the lady in the garden
on the other side kept seeing her washing getting soaked, and their Jack Russell coming into the house covered in piss.
Proper fun in them days we had.
Surely Prince Philip is the best at this,he is, after all the highest peer in the land.

I've urinated in the kitchen sink quite often. It was a bit of a surprise when my neighbour caught me in her kitchen. It is what it is.

I crapped in the kitchen sink once about 40 years ago when I couldn't make it upstairs.

Luckily, we have a downstairs bog now.

Sorry. standard height for bathroom cabinets is 34". 36" for kitchen counters. I can piss in either one.

The standard height of my inside leg is 29" so it is not possible to play this manly game without resorting to improvisation. My standard Nescafe coffee cup will receive half a pint und zo I have perfected the art of dispense akin to a Bavarian Beiermeister plying his trade. To finish off I leave the cup at full arm stretch and for the last 25 ml quickly snap back to knacker height for that first time every-time perfect head. If I have been on lager's instead of Gin then two cups one for each hand are required but as a generalization this technique should only be performed by a Grandmeister. On a word of warning, you must never get caught during a live performance as Coventry's a desolate place to dwell. That is all: Edited for syntax.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.