Urinating in the kitchen sink

i much prefer pissing in an empty bottle and then gently decanting it down the sink
Interesting looks from the ladies in the office when the 1 litre bottle gets stuck on your knob and your already late for a meeting so you just pull up your pants over it.

I have a weak bladder so if a sink is closer to the toilet it may get pissed in.

Talking of pissing I recall a rather amusing tale, well it amused me anyway : )

I was working fixing a fault about 50m up on a telecoms tower. Site was a supervised site and urinating on site was a sackable offence. I was bursting having been up there at least an hour so I had to do it. I'd take up a few pairs of latex gloves in my bolt bags, usually these were for using when stripping messy denso paste from cable connectors. I pissed into a glove and it soon became stretched like a mini cows udder. My workmate was on the deck in the Radio Base Station room and the site supervisor was in his car out of sight.

I couldn't keep the pissbag in my bolt bags as it would undoubtedly pop and stain my boltbag and stink. I launched it off the tower towards the edge of the site compound. My workmate stepped out of the RBS room and was on the phone oblivious. It landed smack bang on the roof and splattered his balding ginger bonce! He looked up all confused as it was a sunny cloudless day. I quickly turned away so he didn't suss out what I'd done.

"I think there's rain in the air mate". I had to bite my lip before I quipped "I can't feel any rain mate" ; )

Last edited:
I have a weak bladder so if a sink is closer to the toilet it may get pissed in.

Talking of pissing I recall a rather amusing tale, well it amused me anyway : )

I was working fixing a fault about 50m up on a telecoms tower. Site was a supervised site and urinating on site was a sackable offence. I was bursting having been up there at least an hour so I had to do it. I'd take up a few pairs of latex gloves in my bolt bags, usually these were for using when stripping messy denso paste from cable connectors. I pissed into a glove and it soon became stretched like a mini cows udder. My workmate was on the deck in the Radio Base Station room and the site supervisor was in his car out of sight.

I couldn't keep the pissbag in my bolt bags as it would undoubtedly pop and stain my boltbag and stink. I launched it off the tower towards the edge of the site compound. My workmate stepped out of the RBS room and was on the phone oblivious. It landed smack bang on the roof and splattered his balding ginger bonce! He looked up all confused as it was a sunny cloudless day. I quickly turned away so he didn't suss out what I'd done.

"I think there's rain in the air mate". I had to bite my lip before I quipped "I can't feel any rain mate" ; )
Your mate sounds like a pisshead:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.