US Blues.... NBC changes this coming season

The real issue is the streaming of the "overflow" channels which is gonna be a pain to get set up and of you don't have a SMART TV you will need a fire stick !
NBC have made an asinine decision here IMO
Wait until EPL viewing figures are at their highest ever
Wait till a WC season
And completely Fook up how we watch our EPL over here
The $50 I have no problem at all with, it's the streaming that just pisses me off!

The real issue is the streaming of the "overflow" channels which is gonna be a pain to get set up and of you don't have a SMART TV you will need a fire stick !
We've definitely been spoiled by NBC's coverage. I wasn't too bothered by this change but didn't know about the streaming. I assumed the Premier League Extra Time channels would still be there but at a premium. Hope the streaming works.

We've definitely been spoiled by NBC's coverage. I wasn't too bothered by this change but didn't know about the streaming. I assumed the Premier League Extra Time channels would still be there but at a premium. Hope the streaming works.
Don't guess you have a license plate with MCFC on it?

City, Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea will be streamed a minimum of 3 games. I assume the better we do in the league the less we will be streamed past the 3 games minimum. If we aren't in the title race I'm sure we'll be looking half a dozen or so streamed. The big games won't be affected so that's a good thing, the likes of Huddersfield v Stoke will be streamed. 34% of games total.

NBC had so many more options before going to streaming. Higher price for Extra Time (people would pay it) , pay per view, pay for a package per team. Streaming means more equipment, a poorer picture, and a nightmare for pubs/bars.

We have been spoiled the past few years. But this is a definite step backwards. Question is now to invest in Amazon sticks, Wifi extenders and pay the subscription, or go back to 2005 , dodgy links, clicking little red crosses and Shadys links.

Well that just fucking sucks. We will still be on as long as we are successful but when we have a really important game in the standings coming up but it is at Stoke on a wet and cold Wednesday...hope we don't have to go back to dodgy streams.
Maybe change my IP and subscribe to a Chinese channel or something...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.