US Open 2016 - Oakmont

jay_mcfc

There's something poetic about seeing these robots hack it around and scoring big. Not that I'm bitter.

I'm guessing some will be playing 36 holes today?

I did a fourfold of players to miss the cut; Cabrero, Simpson, Glover and Scwartzwel. Three of them are 4 over and Simpson is +6. Going well but the cut could be +6/7 at this rate.

Maybe this is the year Westwood finally wins a major?

Sensing a McIlroy meltdown today.

Would love Westy to win it but I can't imagine the draw has been kind to him at his age. He'll probably be playing 32 holes tomorrow, that'll test his fitness on a course like this.

Good call on Westwood, might play himself out on this next 18. Oakmont is a brutal enough course without having to go two rounds in a day.

Not sure who's going to pull this out, can't see Dustin Johnson hanging on another two rounds. Have a feeling Adam Scott might make a run at this.

I am still happy with Lowry 2 good rounds so far if he is in contention in the last round not in the last few groups he has got a great chance. Tonight is key but Lowry to follow in the steps of Harrington , McIlroy , GMac and Clarke from Ireland to go on and win a major would be some going.

I am still happy with Lowry 2 good rounds so far if he is in contention in the last round not in the last few groups he has got a great chance. Tonight is key but Lowry to follow in the steps of Harrington , McIlroy , GMac and Clarke from Ireland to go on and win a major would be some going.

Shot a beautiful 3rd round yesterday, he's in a great spot. Looking like he might pull it off

Shane Lowry will be in the final group seems to be playing great this weekend. 1 more solid round of 2 under should be enough to win this for him. He blows hot and cold but when he is hot he can finish out the tournaments and win it well. As long as he gets top 7 I get paid out so will be up all night watching this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.