US Politics Thread

Gutted the last thread got locked before I could make a twigger pun.

Be interesting to see what the QAnon guys say over the next few weeks. Every set back has been wrapped in a "trust the plan" narrative. I dont think there will be any appetite from them to accept the loss and move on

also looking at the riot again it was a superspreader event with them crammed together, people will die , it will be many more than the four who have died so far

Has he commented on the deaths ? Bet he doesnt give a shit
Don’t hold your breath. He still hasn’t said a word about that domestic suicide-bomber blowing up a city block in downtown Nashville two weeks ago. (Remember that?)

A heart-warming photo story from here in Cleveland.
Idiot insurrectionist caught on camera, gleefully taking photos in the chamber. Immediately identified in social media as a teacher (can you believe it) in Cleveland school district. D961DC6A-E904-419D-A796-D4F909815577.jpeg
She tries to get ahead of any consequences and position herself as a ‘good guy’ by quitting her job with the world’s most crackpot resignation letter.

Cops turn up last night. Now she’s got some explaining to do. (Note bonus Jesus and Mary statues in the front garden)94302946-EF10-499D-A0D1-432A579CAC58.png09D18948-A43E-4D67-9E9F-9035FF38BC7C.jpeg

Gutted the last thread got locked before I could make a twigger pun.

Be interesting to see what the QAnon guys say over the next few weeks. Every set back has been wrapped in a "trust the plan" narrative. I dont think there will be any appetite from them to accept the loss and move on

They’re still trusting the plan, this is all a ploy for big tech and the Democrats to overreach themselves, so that military tribunals can be convened where overwhelming evidence can be presented to open the eyes of the public. The Deep State is in panic mode, blah, blah.

My one big issue* with ‘the plan’, was that they published it on the internet and the Deep State surely employs people who can read thereby allowing them to foil the plan. Even know a plan was afoot would have been a bit of a heads up.

My other issue with ‘Trump has engineered all this deliberately so that the trap could be sprung’ is wouldn’t have it been easier to just win the election rather than ‘deliberately’ losing?

I never get much of an answer other than I’m a ‘cuck troll’.

* okay, I had lots of issues but gabbing about it publicly for four years always bugged me.

A heart-warming photo story from here in Cleveland.
Idiot insurrectionist caught on camera, gleefully taking photos in the chamber. Immediately identified in social media as a teacher (can you believe it) in Cleveland school district. View attachment 7973
She tries to get ahead of any consequences and position herself as a ‘good guy’ by quitting her job with the world’s most crackpot resignation letter.

Cops turn up last night. Now she’s got some explaining to do. (Note bonus Jesus and Mary statues in the front garden)View attachment 7975View attachment 7976
I’m genuinely at a loss in trying to understand how so many Americans are fucking lunatics. I mean genuine - hold the door, I’m a llama - cuckoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.