US Politics Thread

Are you insane??

So the indictment of Clinton's lawyer over Russia is a 'lie'? Judge Garland has signed off on the indictment, a Biden appointee! You, along with the other bullshit swallowing trolls screamed that 'collusion' with Russia was a fact!

Haha! Whatever, dude.

And I'm the one that's blinkered?!!
What does Jim Davidson think?

Greenwald is a dick, Rogan is a dick, Brand has always been a dick. People who eat horse worm paste or fish tank cleaner are dicks.

Fuck me, the world is rammed with dicks right now.

Debatable if we can survive this level of dickness.

Just my two cents.

What's he got to do with it?

You can clearly see he's reading from a published article in which indictments have happened.

Clinton's aide is appearing before Congress on it.

Is there a problem with 'Russiagate' being being dismantled as an outright lie??
Nothing like taking a single thread and weaving a tapestry, eh, Bigga?!

ONE attorney is being accused of “lying” to the FBI about potential connections between Trump and a Russian Bank and you think him being indicted for that potential “red herring” (indictment words, not mine) means the whole “RussiaGate” (whatever that actually means to you) falls apart?

What next, an exclamation of “Ah Ha!” in front of the jury???!!!

Wake me up when Sussman goes to jail for the crime of lying to the FBI AND we find out definitively that Trump doesn’t have financial ties to shady Russians.

And by that I mean other than the money laundering we already know that he does for them, as in Trump Tower apartments and the Palm Beach estate he sold!

You do realize the vast majority of Americans feel the same way as you about her, right?

Hell, even her Party took away all her Congressional jobs!!

She is a clickbait, burn it down or shoot it out, RWNJ Trumper, who relies on voters being as stupid and malleable to FakeNews as she is!

At this point, she is an Internet meme and her 15 min countdown clock is ticking loudly!

However, speaking of being embarrassed….

And people wonder why Manchester and it’s environs are turning to shit?

Nobody is afraid of authority…or gives a shit about following the law…because the courts don’t lift a finger!

Bunch of lily-livered “judges” who pander to the criminals and their lying lawyers!

Until kids respect authority…and by that I mean have some fear of the consequences…none of this will change. In Britain, it seems that CRIME PAYS, and every scumbag is looking for an easy earner or a handout!

Piccadilly Gardens has been a haven for the homeless and spiced up trash for years. Everyone knows it, but no one does anything about it. Police want no part of it, because it’s just a big bureaucratic, paperwork nightmare, and the mental hospitals are a joke and rehab is non-existent and not wanted!

There are increasingly large GENERATIONS of scumbags roaming the streets and until that gets fixed it will continue to get worse.
It’s not US politics but I totally agree. I’m not sure I’d feel safe living in Manchester anymore. I’m a big bloke and I’m not scared giving or taking a slap but the younger generation don’t seem to give a fuck about stabbing someone and all it takes is one wrong altercation and it’s the end.

Rogen and Brand telling the fucking idiot what to think. Both are stupid people’s idea of what an intelligent person sounds like.

Laughable but totally unsurprising.
To be fair, I did catch a snipet of Joe Rogaine’s interview with wrestling superstar The Undertaker. Not terrible by any means, though the obvious homoerotic feelings Joe displayed as he fawned over everything his guest said was a little unusual.

Brand isn’t thick. He’s not a political commentator either.

He‘s a former comedian that became a smackhead and is now trying to be relevant.

David Icke isn’t thick either. He chats shit too to keep in the public eye.

You can post what you like, Bigga. I tried to engage with you months ago. You’re blinkered, susceptible to Youtubers, confrontational, unwilling to debate and give your “facts” as gospel.

You stand for less than 1 millionth of the population. You’re spiteful as a result of this.

Your only ally is a foetus,
A lot of folks chasing redemption for the mistakes of their past these days.

It’s not US politics but I totally agree. I’m not sure I’d feel safe living in Manchester anymore. I’m a big bloke and I’m not scared giving or taking a slap but the younger generation don’t seem to give a fuck about stabbing someone and all it takes is one wrong altercation and it’s the end.
Same same. Done a little bit of hand to hand & self defence, but knives and guns don’t give a fuck!

To be fair, I did catch a snipet of Joe Rogaine’s interview with wrestling superstar The Undertaker. Not terrible by any means, though the obvious homoerotic feelings Joe displayed as he fawned over everything his guest said was a little unusual.
Wannabe fanboy with stars in his eyes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.