US Politics Thread

I telling you either Ted Nugent or Kid Rock are going to end up being GQP nominees before too long. If you are willing to pander to the dumbest of the dumb they'll eat it up with a spoon.
They can make a lot more money playing music for these saps then representing them.

And Hannity isn't going anywhere, @tolmie's hairdoo -- makes far more sitting on his ass making shit up. As an elected representative he'd have to work, disgorge himself of investments, etc.

They can make a lot more money playing music for these saps then representing them.

And Hannity isn't going anywhere, @tolmie's hairdoo -- makes far more sitting on his ass making shit up. As an elected representative he'd have to work, disgorge himself of investments, etc.
Hannity is on shaky ground with the Jan 6 Commission. When the commission eventually release their findings to the AG he could potentially find himself subject to criminal liability. Probably nothing will happen to him though (sigh...)

Doctor fucking Oz? I mean, really, has US politics not bottomed-out yet?

This prick was done the other year for peddling bogus diet pills on his show.

Doctor Oz, Doctor Phil, is there a fucking doctor in the house for this great country who sent people to the moon and gave us the A Team?
You think that's bad, Idaho's next Attorney General is likely to be an actual Labrador.

I suppose he also has the added benefit at Fox of banging Ainsley Earhardt?

She's full on God Squad but she's way out of his league.

Must be that $40m a year!

Hannity has to prepare and do an hour-long show every night. Members of congress have 180 days vacation a year, when they do "work" it's mostly just meeting with lobbyists who kiss their ass and give them money. SCOTUS has made it so they can use donations for whatever they want. As far as Ted Nugent and Kid Rock go their careers are basically over, I know Nugent plays some really small venues and I think Bob does too. It's much easier for them to bilk morons for donations than it is to actually perform so I wouldn't be surprised to see them run. Just look at Dr. Oz, he gave up a cushy job on TV to switch to being a full-time conman and now he's winning his race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.