US Politics Thread

Why the fuck did you get banned from there? Seems like you were the victim of someone with a micropenis. I'm banned from the rise of fascism thread, but you don't get any notification unless you click in the thread.

Is it not the height of irony to be banned from speaking about fascism on a fascism thread??

Not allowed to face your accusers.

Even when we have disagreements I try and make you see why it's problematic, but I won't call for you to be banned... or I don't think I have, directly.

While I don't condone personal attacks on a poster just because they post a view as opposed to being critical of the view and stating why not that for one second I am saying that is why you were banned you tend to display your disagreement with some wry humour which I think should actually be encouraged as opposed to being shut down.
Is this why you’ve never been banned? :)

JK mate.

Is this why you’ve never been banned? :)

JK mate.
I have been banned and often Fog perhaps for poor humour (LOL) on many a thread even the City threads and I would strongly object to you being banned from this thread and any thread you chose to post in if your views which are always considered ( not that I concur with some ) are considered worthy of banning.

I think you put it well when you said agree to disagree or be critical of the point to put your view across and challenge the poster accordingly but if you go for the man with threats and crass and inane personal abuse you deserved to be looked at by the MODS.

We need a challenge of ideas and views no matter the political spectrum but shutting them down is pointless IMO.

if I am banned from the music threads then its time to pack it in as I reckon on a number of levels our tastes are similar.

Last edited:
He keeps endorsing candidates and they keep losing - he has a vociferous rump of support who in turn are magnified by a press that has backed him to the hilt but Republican voters - no mater what they tell pollsters - turn away from his ideology when it comes to putting an X in a box

He keeps endorsing candidates and they keep losing - he has a vociferous rump of support who in turn are magnified by a press that has backed him to the hilt but Republican voters - no mater what they tell pollsters - turn away from his ideology when it comes to putting an X in a box

We can only hope so.

Trump has just endorsed congressman Barry Loudermilk who recently had to come clean about leading a 'tour' of the capitol complex on Jan 5th or people who later turned up on capitol grounds on Jan 6th. He'd previously denied this and went on to submit an ethics complaint against the Democratic Congresswoman Mikie Sherrill who reported to the House Sergeant at Arms her concerns over tours prior to Jan 6th. (https://sherrill.house.gov/sites/sh...020.01.13_Sherrill Letter to USCP and SAA.pdf)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.