US Politics Thread

Ric

Administrator
Decided to lock the Trump and 2020 Election threads, as suggested by @SebastianBlue here. There was a lot of duplication and over-lapping discussion, plus the threads were getting huge which causes server issues, so let’s start afresh in here. Only 11 days to go until he’s out of office...

My niece (in Kansas) probably voted for Trump - because she was worried about what the crazies would do if he lost.

What with Google banning Parler and Twitter banning Trump the far right seem to be getting sidelined. I really hope so. Big tech saves the day hopefully, though they shouldn't have that much power.

Anyone here use Parler?

What with Google banning Parler and Twitter banning Trump the far right seem to be getting sidelined. I really hope so. Big tech saves the day hopefully, though they shouldn't have that much power.

Anyone here use Parler?
The main challenge will be selective censorship...no doubt trumps actions needed to be censored but what about other x number of dictators around the world.

Chat shit get banned -
seems to be rather apt.

complain about MSM censoring you -whilst MSM report that you think MSM are censoring you and continue to quote you - call for MSM to be banned due to bias

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.