US Politics Thread

What's he got to do with it?

You can clearly see he's reading from a published article in which indictments have happened.

Clinton's aide is appearing before Congress on it.

Is there a problem with 'Russiagate' being being dismantled as an outright lie??
Ok, if not Justin Lee Collins, has Lee Hurst posted his opinion?

Brand READS story and he's 'thick', but the story is out there now.

Brand isn’t thick. He’s not a political commentator either.

He‘s a former comedian that became a smackhead and is now trying to be relevant.

David Icke isn’t thick either. He chats shit too to keep in the public eye.

You can post what you like, Bigga. I tried to engage with you months ago. You’re blinkered, susceptible to Youtubers, confrontational, unwilling to debate and give your “facts” as gospel.

You stand for less than 1 millionth of the population. You’re spiteful as a result of this.

Your only ally is a foetus,

What's he got to do with it?

You can clearly see he's reading from a published article in which indictments have happened.

Clinton's aide is appearing before Congress on it.

Is there a problem with 'Russiagate' being being dismantled as an outright lie??
The good thing about the truth is that it's still true even if someone you don't like says it. Rogan or Brand could say the sky is blue and people would refuse to believe it because of their dislike of them.

I’m actually embarrassed for Americans.
You do realize the vast majority of Americans feel the same way as you about her, right?

Hell, even her Party took away all her Congressional jobs!!

She is a clickbait, burn it down or shoot it out, RWNJ Trumper, who relies on voters being as stupid and malleable to FakeNews as she is!

At this point, she is an Internet meme and her 15 min countdown clock is ticking loudly!

However, speaking of being embarrassed….

"If you try anything, I will stab you": Gun and knife-toting teens, 18, take armed police on 100mph chase through Manchester during Covid lockdown... then walk free from court

Derick Dapaah and Samuel Mozimbi, both aged 18, were spared jail despite robbing a car at gunpoint and then taking police on a 'high-risk' pursuit.

And people wonder why Manchester and it’s environs are turning to shit?

Nobody is afraid of authority…or gives a shit about following the law…because the courts don’t lift a finger!

Bunch of lily-livered “judges” who pander to the criminals and their lying lawyers!

Until kids respect authority…and by that I mean have some fear of the consequences…none of this will change. In Britain, it seems that CRIME PAYS, and every scumbag is looking for an easy earner or a handout!

Piccadilly Gardens has been a haven for the homeless and spiced up trash for years. Everyone knows it, but no one does anything about it. Police want no part of it, because it’s just a big bureaucratic, paperwork nightmare, and the mental hospitals are a joke and rehab is non-existent and not wanted!

There are increasingly large GENERATIONS of scumbags roaming the streets and until that gets fixed it will continue to get worse.

Last edited:
Brand isn’t thick. He’s not a political commentator either.

He‘s a former comedian that became a smackhead and is now trying to be relevant.

David Icke isn’t thick either. He chats shit too to keep in the public eye.

You can post what you like, Bigga. I tried to engage with you months ago. You’re blinkered, susceptible to Youtubers, confrontational, unwilling to debate and give your “facts” as gospel.

You stand for less than 1 millionth of the population. You’re spiteful as a result of this.

Your only ally is a foetus,

Are you insane??

So the indictment of Clinton's lawyer over Russia is a 'lie'? Judge Garland has signed off on the indictment, a Biden appointee! You, along with the other bullshit swallowing trolls screamed that 'collusion' with Russia was a fact!

Haha! Whatever, dude.

And I'm the one that's blinkered?!!

The good thing about the truth is that it's still true even if someone you don't like says it. Rogan or Brand could say the sky is blue and people would refuse to believe it because of their dislike of them.

Yeah, a bit like Rogan taking the HUMAN version of Ivermectin for which the pharmaceutical industries provide for '3rd world' countries for certain treatments.

Oh and animals have their own version of antibiotics that Humans use, too!

Where's the uproar there?!

LOL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.