US Politics Thread

I assumed a lot of the talk about his health was biased and from ring wing media, when I briefly mentioned it on here I got accused of trolling.

Watching that last night though, it wasn’t good.

If the Dems don't change the nominee in the next week or two then Trump will be president again.

I expect the Dems to do nothing, Trump becomes president and then they'll whine about it.

Wonder why USA havent been put on Millitary Tribunal for Crime against humanity? False flag war against Iraq/Afghanistan over 500 000 deaths in Iraq?

Why are millitary tribunal used to the nazi-germans (Nazism is still alive, Russians have a saying that the war is not over before the last soldier is found)

Millitary Tribunal must be used after every major conclicts and punished the same as in 1946, if not the world will never learn.

USA have been big provakator after ww2. Volker Pispers words have some truth.
Maybe a new thread for this will be more relevant.

Could only watch the first five minutes last night. It was just too painful. I think it’s unlikely now that Joe Biden will be the Democrat nominee.

I assumed a lot of the talk about his health was biased and from ring wing media, when I briefly mentioned it on here I got accused of trolling.

Watching that last night though, it wasn’t good.
Join the club. Although mine was on his policy regarding the Gaza conflict I got grief. They'd be absolutely fuckin crazy to still keep with him now.

Disaster for Biden and Dems last night.

He was well below his recent form and way down from his state of the union less than a year ago. If he had a cold or something they should have pulled out. Letting him go on in that state is a massive failure.

I get everyone calling for change but its really hard to see how that would work. There is not a really well positioned no2. Kamala has terrible polling. Newsome maybe but how do they promote him over Kamala without a process, the primaries were pretty much uncontested.

What a fucking shit show that was. A Biden from 20 years ago would have destroyed Trump last night. Best hope for the Dems to beat Trump now would be a Biden cardiac arrest.

I would imagine there is widespread panic amongst the DNC leadership right now. How Biden allowed Trumps constant lies to be peddled with virtually no pushback for only knows. Actually that’s not true, we know why, it’s because he’s more than showing his age. Thoroughly depressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.