US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

He is the sick one. The extremists exist on both sides. He mocked attempts on democrats lives. The left mock attempts on his. There is no difference.

Indeed there isn't, and there's the problem

No one should be inciting, calling for, carrying out, or mocking political violence, all right-minded people agree there.

But do you agree that Trump and his MAGA movement are currently a greater threat to democracy, civil liberties, and the world than Biden and the Democratic Party?

Does everyone really agree that that is the election tied up for Trump now? How is that going to pan out? More republicans voting for Trump, fewer democrats voting for Biden (or whoever)?

Still four months to go, much can change, no?

Does everyone really agree that that is the election tied up for Trump now? How is that going to pan out? More republicans voting for Trump, fewer democrats voting for Biden (or whoever)?

Still four months to go, much can change, no?
It was tied up after the TV debate. And it won’t change unless Biden stands down.

Possibly, but what has changed after the shooting, with "everybody" saying "That's it now". Not sure I am getting it, other than as a knee-jerk reaction.
I think it is far from over.

But this will lead to quite a few shifts, most unfortunately aiding Trump and his MAGA movement, which is what I think most are alluding to, rather than the election actually being already won by him.

No one should be inciting, calling for, carrying out, or mocking political violence, all right-minded people agree there.

But do you agree that Trump and his MAGA movement are currently a greater threat to democracy, civil liberties, and the world than Biden and the Democratic Party?
Having seen the ease with which people accept the intent of this act I do indeed Sebastian, find myself chuckling wrily.

"So it WAS both sides after all!"

Of course it fucking was.

Neo-Marxist Social Justice thought said "take control of the words and the minds, this is a battle for a historically justified cause - a war"

How do we differentiate that from the Gingrich-Era republican mindset of Total Political War to preserve their idea of America.

One is fair! The other isn't?

You can't be serious.

Both. Sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.