US Politics Thread

Officials saying we have no evidence is not proof it's not happening.
Imagine the rabbit hole you have to go down to actually type a sentence like this.

Imagine the cynicism about human beings, the desperate egoism/self-delusion it takes to cling to what you thought was true that's turned out wrong, the amorality to not care about the harm inflicted on others.

It's not even funny anymore. It's not even stupid anymore. It's not even pathetic anymore.

It's simply absolutely disgusting.

Imagine the rabbit hole you have to go down to actually type a sentence like this.

Imagine the cynicism about human beings, the desperate egoism/self-delusion it takes to cling to what you thought was true that's turned out wrong, the amorality to not care about the harm inflicted on others.

It's not even funny anymore. It's not even stupid anymore. It's not even pathetic anymore.

It's simply absolutely disgusting.
There is no evidence of Dax777 being a peado, dog eating, shark-shagging venezuelan mentalist. There is no evidence that he has eaten pussy, there is no evidence that he has been invited to do so.
If he has eaten pussy without an invitation he would be a rapist pussy eater, having said that there is no evidence so...

Not a single lie was spoken.

Officials saying we have no evidence is t proof it's not happening. Journalist should be going down there to interview people and get to the bottom of the story.

Not parroting the government's stated position. Since when did the news become the government's mouthpiece?
Dax777 - I think you have decent views on football which is unusual for US supporters in my experience
Politics though - you are VERY clearly a republican (a view you are very entitled to).
Can you see the issue with your statement there - what evidence have Trump and his toadies provided to support the claims made??? So officials saying there's no evidence tends to lean closer to the truth wouldn't you say????

Not a single lie was spoken.

Officials saying we have no evidence is t proof it's not happening. Journalist should be going down there to interview people and get to the bottom of the story.

Not parroting the government's stated position. Since when did the news become the government's mouthpiece?
Let’s see what you hook before giving you a serious answer.
I mean, c’mon!

Do you have any other hobbies?
Just out of interest.

Dax777 - I think you have decent views on football which is unusual for US supporters in my experience
Politics though - you are VERY clearly a republican (a view you are very entitled to).
Can you see the issue with your statement there - what evidence have Trump and his toadies provided to support the claims made??? So officials saying there's no evidence tends to lean closer to the truth wouldn't you say????
Have you not heard of the Own Us of proof?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.