US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it, but it doesn't change the fact that he hopes Trump wins.
If you want to talk about how completely stupid it is to think that he'll listen to anybody if he doesn't have to that's a whole new debate. The people he surrounds himself with are alt-right racists (Bannon), unhinged lunatics (Giuliani), serial sex offenders (Ailes) and adulterous douchebags (Gingrich).

yeah Im with you on it, I wouldn't vote for him in a million years, just from what I read I wasn't sure you got his meaning.

Its going to be an interesting couple of days. the bible belt love him. A relation of mine ( British, non nationalized immigrant ) in America thinks he's the best thing ever!. I just don't think she realises that she's the type of person who would get kicked out if he gets in!.

apparently the town she lives in is so backwards lots of people wipe down trollies at the supermarket in case a "foreigner" used it as "you dont know what germs they are carrying". its seriously worrying how accurate Idiocracy has become in such a short space of time.

Am i? I think you have me mistaken for somebody else

Yep sorry my bad. That is CitezenTID...to be fair though...you both are crazy loons. You said Trump wouldn't be allowed to make decisions. That is an insane statement to make. Who is going to stop him...

Erm, dont think you get what he was saying, He's basically saying if trump gets in he will be a puppet with no power and it will be his party pulling the strings, meaning there is probably more odds of avoiding issues due to that comittee nature. however its a hell of a gamble.

The same Party that Trump has started a full fledged war with? What is wrong with you people. The party HATES Trump and he HATES them. If he gets elected, he will do whatever the fuck he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.