US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a brilliant look into the mind of a Trump supporter. They seriously think that even though he can't handle the responsibility of a Twitter account he should be put in charge of the world's most powerful military. That's like saying you wouldn't let a child play with bubble wrap because it makes too much noise but then hand them a loaded gun.

Im not a trump supporter. I think you completely missed my point. The fact he cant handle a twitter account and he is a stupid twat is precisely the reason i think it would be better he win in a twisted way. There is no way he will be allowed to make his own decisions, there will be people behind the scenes doing it all for him and i trust these people in the shadows a lot better than handing 100% control to Hilary Clinton!

Im not a trump supporter. I think you completely missed my point. The fact he cant handle a twitter account and he is a stupid twat is precisely the reason i think it would be better he win in a twisted way. There is no way he will be allowed to make his own decisions, there will be people behind the scenes doing it all for him and i trust these people in the shadows a lot better than handing 100% control to Hilary Clinton!
Sentence One: You say you're not a Trump supporter
Sentence Three: You say it would be better if he wins

You are stupid. (BTW, I did not just call you stupid)

To very definition of being a supporter is that you approve of them, i do not approve of donald trump. Im merely deciding between a kick in the balls or a punch in the balls.

Erm, dont think you get what he was saying, He's basically saying if trump gets in he will be a puppet with no power and it will be his party pulling the strings, meaning there is probably more odds of avoiding issues due to that comittee nature. however its a hell of a gamble.

Erm, dont think you get what he was saying, He's basically saying if trump gets in he will be a puppet with no power and it will be his party pulling the strings, meaning there is probably more odds of avoiding issues due to that comittee nature. however its a hell of a gamble.

Exactly what i'm getting at

That's bollocks. His biggest responsibility would be having his finger on the nuclear button and he can can make the decision to press it all by himself and only needs one person to go along with it who is the defence secretary appointed by him. However unlikely it is that he would use that power, why would anyone take the risk of him having it given that he gets upset over a tweet.

I get it, but it doesn't change the fact that he hopes Trump wins.
If you want to talk about how completely stupid it is to think that he'll listen to anybody if he doesn't have to that's a whole new debate. The people he surrounds himself with are alt-right racists (Bannon), unhinged lunatics (Giuliani), serial sex offenders (Ailes) and adulterous douchebags (Gingrich).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.