Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

Dating women isn’t for you full stop..

You promise to buy ‘smart tv’, thus creating the illusion that this is unconditional, which provides an opportunity to get smoked off. You then buzz off from bumble, and move on to the next mark....

Pimpin ain’t easy!

Yeah like I said I was a bit naive. In India, we actually do watch a movie even if it's a date. I am still catching up with things here in the US.
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that you bought popcorn and didn't stick your knob through the bottom of the bucket?
Why else would you buy popcorn?

I am definitely not desperate and I can't say if I am ugly or not. But maybe I am naive. After moving back to Minneapolis, I was once dating a girl i met at a wine tasting event. It was our 2nd date and we went to a movie theater and for some reason she asked me to book the back seats. Naive as I was, I thought she just wanted to enjoy the movie. However, once the movie started, she actually wanted to do stuffs. I was such a fool I said no and she got pissed off and dumped her popcorn on my head. We never spoke again. I stopped dating for a few months until I met this girl. So I definitely have some issues.
Proper on the wind up this guy

I am definitely not desperate and I can't say if I am ugly or not. But maybe I am naive. After moving back to Minneapolis, I was once dating a girl i met at a wine tasting event. It was our 2nd date and we went to a movie theater and for some reason she asked me to book the back seats. Naive as I was, I thought she just wanted to enjoy the movie. However, once the movie started, she actually wanted to do stuffs. I was such a fool I said no and she got pissed off and dumped her popcorn on my head. We never spoke again. I stopped dating for a few months until I met this girl. So I definitely have some issues.
I read the end of this as...
...We never spoke again. I stopped dating her a few months later until I met this girl....

Sweet or salty?

A few months ago a women on an app asked me after about 15 minutes of chatting if I wanted to go to hers in Oldham. I thought she seemed a bit forward about it all. Asked her what she fancied doing, just to see if it was on or not. "We could chill at mine, but if you've got any money on you I could do with £20 for my gas and electric".

I didn't go round.

You should have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.