Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

So you might have heard about this before a lot but I am in a terrible situation right now. I found a girl on Bumble. (She is 37 and I am 30 if it matters).We went on a couple of dates and started making out almost every time we met. She didn't have a job at that time so I paid for most of her stuffs (dinner, lunch, etc.)
Two weeks back she asked me to buy her a Smart Tv and I said no. She got pissed off and blocked me for a few days. Then a week later, we started chatting again and then started hanging out. But few days back I asked her if she would consider dating me again and her response was she thinks of me as a friend and I am too young for her. (She loves a guy 10 years older than her and they dated briefly but she cheated on him and he broke up)
I really like her for some reason. Do you guys think I should wait or just move on?
As Kasabian say “you’re in love with a psycho, and there’s nothing you can do about it” well you can, just bin the free loading, needy fucker at the first opportunity.

If you pursue any further it may cost you in the long term. I’ve seen it happen to a mate, it broke his heart, cost him a fortune and he was that traumatised he’s not had a long term relationship since and that was in the early nineties.

We still think of her, really, just not very much.
I don't. She was a slag. Good riddance. What the OP needs to do, apart from POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES OF THE STRUMPET is to move on and find a nice girl, an Indian girl, one who has her own tv and is not afraid to sit near the middle.

So you might have heard about this before a lot but I am in a terrible situation right now. I found a girl on Bumble. (She is 37 and I am 30 if it matters).We went on a couple of dates and started making out almost every time we met. She didn't have a job at that time so I paid for most of her stuffs (dinner, lunch, etc.)
Two weeks back she asked me to buy her a Smart Tv and I said no. She got pissed off and blocked me for a few days. Then a week later, we started chatting again and then started hanging out. But few days back I asked her if she would consider dating me again and her response was she thinks of me as a friend and I am too young for her. (She loves a guy 10 years older than her and they dated briefly but she cheated on him and he broke up)
I really like her for some reason. Do you guys think I should wait or just move on?

Consider it a lucky escape. I don’t want to piss on your parade but just read back what you’ve wrote and see that.

Good luck in your next encounters with different women. She comes across as a fucking ****. The last thing you need is someone who is at it. Buy her a telly? Get her to buy you a Fucking telly.

Onward and upward mate. You deserve better.

Move on mate, move on!

There are SO MANY decent girls out there. Never get bogged down with one of its not going well, they put you on the friend list, or they’re being out of order or they’re acting strange.

There’s always a reason why they do this and it’s usually they don’t want to be with you.

A thread with such potential seems to have withered away... The OP needs to just get himself back in with the poor gal, it's for the greater good of bluemoon. Just do it.

I had a few interesting dates last year after a long term split. Found it helped enormously at the time, but never really settled (despite almost falling for someone so incredibly beautiful...). Not sure I was fully ready tbf so stopped all that 'nonsense' now...worked on myself and tried to be far more happier in my own skin. Sex aside, I don't really miss that kind of company at the moment...is that odd?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.