Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

41997FCE00000578-0-image-m-12_1498053274381.jpg

Back when I was a young man these type of women were known as gold diggers. They are more interested in the size and contents of your wallet. If you had no money/income they will just fuck you off and go looking for the next mug waiting to be separated from his money. You have been warned.

I don't think so. I have seen her take a host of medications. I have also looked her up on google and found out she was telling the truth about her DUI offences ( I saw her mugshot).
They give meds for everything. I was on three/four psycho-active prescription drugs for ages, came off all but one, because I plain didn't need all that much. I have to tell you sometimes having that many meds is a psychological defence, possibly plays into people not wanting to take responsibility for themselves (although this is a very controversial subject, and I am not insinuating anything about people who take psych meds, god knows I am a genuine mess without my last line of defence, look, you've ended up citing them as a reason why she deserves a break for behaviour that would be out of order from anyone else. Frankly, unless she was fully, severely psychotic, thought she was God - and ADHD doesn't work like that. She sounds wildly impulsive, and if meds don't help her with that, there are other treatments that I would expect her to undertake as the bare minimum for being involved with her life. But, honestly, no, I just wouldn't be anywhere near her, no way, not until I saw some real evidence that she'd got some sort of handle on substance abuse and impulsivity.

So you might have heard about this before a lot but I am in a terrible situation right now. I found a girl on Bumble. (She is 37 and I am 30 if it matters).We went on a couple of dates and started making out almost every time we met. She didn't have a job at that time so I paid for most of her stuffs (dinner, lunch, etc.)
Two weeks back she asked me to buy her a Smart Tv and I said no. She got pissed off and blocked me for a few days. Then a week later, we started chatting again and then started hanging out. But few days back I asked her if she would consider dating me again and her response was she thinks of me as a friend and I am too young for her. (She loves a guy 10 years older than her and they dated briefly but she cheated on him and he broke up)
I really like her for some reason. Do you guys think I should wait or just move on?
I'm gonna be honest with you, some on here are pulling your pisser mate: )

And trust me when I say this. From what you have wrote she comes across as a freeloader, a meal ticket and most possibly a player, praying on your naivity of being a dating site newbie. I've been there done it and got the dating site t-shirt. Now she may be a good looking lass. If so she'll be inundated with guys basically trying to get her knickers off and most women who aren't the loyal trustworthy types know this and how to flutter their eyes with a low cut top on etc.

My advice is fuck her off. Find a nice young lady for who you are, not how much she can fleece you for.

Good luck.

So you might have heard about this before a lot but I am in a terrible situation right now. I found a girl on Bumble. (She is 37 and I am 30 if it matters).We went on a couple of dates and started making out almost every time we met. She didn't have a job at that time so I paid for most of her stuffs (dinner, lunch, etc.)
Two weeks back she asked me to buy her a Smart Tv and I said no. She got pissed off and blocked me for a few days. Then a week later, we started chatting again and then started hanging out. But few days back I asked her if she would consider dating me again and her response was she thinks of me as a friend and I am too young for her. (She loves a guy 10 years older than her and they dated briefly but she cheated on him and he broke up)
I really like her for some reason. Do you guys think I should wait or just move on?

I think you should realise dating sites like bumble are not for looking for a soulmate or long term companion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.