Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

roy.or.r

So you might have heard about this before a lot but I am in a terrible situation right now. I found a girl on Bumble. (She is 37 and I am 30 if it matters).We went on a couple of dates and started making out almost every time we met. She didn't have a job at that time so I paid for most of her stuffs (dinner, lunch, etc.)
Two weeks back she asked me to buy her a Smart Tv and I said no. She got pissed off and blocked me for a few days. Then a week later, we started chatting again and then started hanging out. But few days back I asked her if she would consider dating me again and her response was she thinks of me as a friend and I am too young for her. (She loves a guy 10 years older than her and they dated briefly but she cheated on him and he broke up)
I really like her for some reason. Do you guys think I should wait or just move on?

So you might have heard about this before a lot but I am in a terrible situation right now. I found a girl on Bumble. (She is 37 and I am 30 if it matters).We went on a couple of dates and started making out almost every time we met. She didn't have a job at that time so I paid for most of her stuffs (dinner, lunch, etc.)
Two weeks back she asked me to buy her a Smart Tv and I said no. She got pissed off and blocked me for a few days. Then a week later, we started chatting again and then started hanging out. But few days back I asked her if she would consider dating me again and her response was she thinks of me as a friend and I am too young for her. (She loves a guy 10 years older than her and they dated briefly but she cheated on him and he broke up)
I really like her for some reason. Do you guys think I should wait or just move on?

No this sounds like it has great prospects spend the rest of your early 30s chasing someone who isnt interested in you im sure she will change her mind and take you as second best eventually and you will grow old together.

What was she doing on cricket legend David Lloyd?

I think you know the answer already. But, just in case you don't know how to post photos, here goes...

If this girl thinks it's ok to ask you to shell out for a smart TV for her now because you played tonsil hockey, and she sees you as just a friend, then what's she going to ask for next? A fortnight in the Maldives but she'll throw in some sideboob?

History of cheating, wants to be bought things and and blanks if you don't comply, and hankers after another guy. Yep, that's what everyone's dream girl looks like.

Sorry I also forgot to mention she suffers from depression and has ADHD. Her family is quite poor because her father went bankrupt. She was also in jail for 6 months for her 4th DUI case but that was 7 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.