Useless/interesting bits of information.

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

sweynforkbeard said:
johnny on the spot said:
Top Gear is for bufties and Clarkson is a fatuous wanker.

By amazing coincidence this was the clue to 8 down in Saturday's prize crossword in The Times.

8 down in The Star was, Not a woman. M_N.

Any ideas? Proper doing my head in.

tidyman said:
sweynforkbeard said:
johnny on the spot said:
Top Gear is for bufties and Clarkson is a fatuous wanker.

By amazing coincidence this was the clue to 8 down in Saturday's prize crossword in The Times.

Obviously it is Maxine Nightingale renowned for the foot tapping disco hit, 'Get Right Back To Where We Started From.'

sweynforkbeard said:
tidyman said:
sweynforkbeard said:

Obviously it is Maxine Nightingale renowned for the foot tapping disco hit, 'Get Right Back To Where We Started From.'

But what would the point of that be ? If you wanted to get right back to where you started from, why set off in the first place, these Disco Divas can be very silly people some times.

The Pink Panther said:
Top Gear isn't factual and that's a fact

True that!!

Its a curly headed gigantor fuckwits opinion, backed up by 2 sycophantic hangers on.
James may is just a dithering fucking idiot and richard hammong is a know nothing midget dj.

Factual programs dont come less factual than the opinion of a man who still thinks denim jackets and stonewash jeans are "hip", but has a compulsion to inform everyone which car is "sub-zero"
Bell end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.