User Avatars on this Forum

Stuuuuuu

Apologies if this has been discussed before, in which case please ignore/merge/whatever.

Admin:
Would you consider allowing users the option of having a small avatar under their name? I think this forum would benefit from it. We have a lot of active users on here, and I find it hard to remember who has said what - and this makes it difficult in terms of continuity when replying across different threads etc. Maybe other people don't have this problem (my memory is admittedly pretty shit), but I expect a lot of people do.

Human memory responds best to visual stimuli, so I believe that allowing the use of avatars would enable the forum to flow more seamlessly and help with the sense of community that we have on here.

I expect you have a good reason for not using them at the moment - perhaps there were problems with thousands of users having a pic of Carlos, or the City crest or something? But that could easily be overcome by having one or two simple rules, such as 'no football-related avatars.'

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.