Using Someones Elses Supporter No....

MCFCmadman

Can I use someone elses supporter number who's eligible, get me a ticket for the final so I pay for it and get it sent to my house?
If yes, then how?

someone posted this on the ticket thread, " CAN MEET ANYWHERE.ALTERNATIVELY IF SOMEONE QUALIFIES FOR A TICKET AND ISNT GOING ID BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO USE YOUR NUMBER FOR THE TICKET.PM ME.'.

Are you sure you can't?

MCFCmadman said:
someone posted this on the ticket thread, " CAN MEET ANYWHERE.ALTERNATIVELY IF SOMEONE QUALIFIES FOR A TICKET AND ISNT GOING ID BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO USE YOUR NUMBER FOR THE TICKET.PM ME.'.

Are you sure you can't?

The tickets go to his address.

de niro said:
MCFCmadman said:

Are you sure you can't?

The tickets go to his address.

What the st holder, or guest?

tumblr_lpjy6gRmGE1qzb8ebo1_1280.jpg

Doncaster Blues said:
Tickets sent to registered address of card holder.

this is wrong

i put one of my mates on my friends and family list for the semi as he was away and we weren't eligible at the same time. i bought his ticket on its own and it got delivered to my address.

Paul Powers Bar said:
Doncaster Blues said:
Tickets sent to registered address of card holder.

this is wrong

i put one of my mates on my friends and family list for the semi as he was away and we weren't eligible at the same time. i bought his ticket on its own and it got delivered to my address.

I'd be very surprised if credit card companies allow tickets to be sent to anywhere other than the credit card holders registered address.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.