Usual ticketing shambles

bobbyowenquiff

Anyone tried to get online today to buy tickets for the League Cup Final. The system is down and when you get through there are no options. Over 140 in the phone queue. They sent me an email today asking me to buy tickets but the link doesn't work. What a bloody shambles. We are fantastic off the field but off it our catering and ticketing is still a joke.

I have the tickets in my basket after a slow 15 minutes trying to get through it all online, and now to find when I get to the payment page its just not loading, Typical.
My question would be why cant they simply set the first day of ticket criteria to 11,000 plus. This way it would prevent all this fuss of, lets say 5000 fans if not more all trying to buy tickets at the same time

bobbyowenquiff said:
Anyone tried to get online today to buy tickets for the League Cup Final. The system is down and when you get through there are no options. Over 140 in the phone queue. They sent me an email today asking me to buy tickets but the link doesn't work. What a bloody shambles. We are fantastic off the field but off it our catering and ticketing is still a joke.

Just booked tickets for Chelsea cup game. The system is slow but I had no problem other than that.
Just came back on here while I was waiting and kept checking ticket window. Took about 10 minutes
altogether.

Also having loads of problems, been on since nine and haven't got anywhere, been in a 1,234 person waiting list a couple of times as well, then get through to the page and it just freezes in time! Suppose we just got to be patient! (:

I have my wembley ticket. I phoned and was number 37 in the queue but it came down very quickly. I was probably waiting about 10 minutes. Very impressed for once.

Sorry for my ignorance but I've selected my 'level' and all I've got is a rotating black circle for 10 minutes. Do I log out and try again, just let it carry on in the hope it gives me ticket choices, or go and get a coffee and a bacon barm/ muffin/ bap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.