Usual ticketing shambles

ell said:
Whats the rush trying to get tickets for the final? Its never going to sell out today and with it being a scramble for Barca tickets take your time a chill.

This. Some people just like a good moan.

Stop winging

If you havr ever tried to use any other ticketing purchase site at high demand times you will have the same
Problems

Just be thsnkful you can afford to go and have the correct criteria

You could question the timing of the tickets going on sale for the FA Cup, as we sold out Watford in a week we could have got today out of the way and then put the FA Cup on sale.

Tonight could be chaos as people turn up to collect their tickets for tonight and buy an FA Cup / League Cup ticket while they're at the window.

I'm as impatient as the next guy and after 97 minutes on the phone today I'd like to say thanks to Francine for sorting out my Cup Final tickets.

Rang up this morning i was the 48th in the queue , rang back just now straight through for the cup final tickets, though lad did ask me if i was using my own card, interesting question never been asked that before. So March is going to be a very expensive but i hope worthwhile month.

manchester blue said:
ell said:
Whats the rush trying to get tickets for the final? Its never going to sell out today and with it being a scramble for Barca tickets take your time a chill.

It will be dads and mums trying to sort final tickets that are limited

ell said:

I was rushing to get mine because I need to sit down. So I usually have to buy on the first day so I can get a front row seat. Apart from that I wouldn't have been rushing, just relaxing because I know I have the ticket criteria. Now I can relax because I have my ticket, I have the front row and can be seated and enjoy the game.

Unless I have the same guy behind me that I had at the FA Cup Final who kept slapping me in the face with his flag and around the head with the stick from the flag and objected when I very quietly and calmly asked him to stop. He was very, very, very drunk though so I forgive him!! :-)

manchester blue said:
ell said:

I want to make sure I get the £40 tickets as I don't fancy lumping out any more considering the cost of attending all these games coming up home and abroad. If that's okay with you?

bobbyowenquiff said:
The point is though that if the online ticketing site worked properly it should be able to handle a big demand. We are supposed to be a professional business organisation for God's sake. We should have a large enough staff capacity to handle demand. The old software was actually better at selling tickets. I had no problems for the Stoke, Wigan finals and both the semi-finals. We are going backwards in this area of our business. It's not valid to compare now with the Gillingham final..we were in the 3rd div then!

Can you imagine at 9am this morning 600 press ticket to basket and only 400 left... i think the website working slow is far better than 200 suddenly having their tickets snatched out their baskets<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:45 pm --<br /><br />
Fanny Fart said:
manchester blue said:
ell said:

I want to make sure I get the £40 tickets as I don't fancy lumping out any more considering the cost of attending all these games coming up home and abroad. If that's okay with you?

How dare you get tickets the day they become available to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.