Usual ticketing shambles

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We didn't have these problems when we used to go out the FA Cup in the 3rd round, out of the League Cup by November and couldn't sell out league games.
Eeeeeey bye gum lad, those were the days.....

The biggest problem we had was avoiding the dog shit in the alleyways!

Fanny Fart said:
manchester blue said:
ell said:
Whats the rush trying to get tickets for the final? Its never going to sell out today and with it being a scramble for Barca tickets take your time a chill.

This. Some people just like a good moan.

I want to make sure I get the £40 tickets as I don't fancy lumping out any more considering the cost of attending all these games coming up home and abroad. If that's okay with you?
Thats perfectly fine. Its just the £40 tickets wouldnt have all sold out by 10am on the first day so I dont really understand what the drama is?

Tbilisi said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We didn't have these problems when we used to go out the FA Cup in the 3rd round, out of the League Cup by November and couldn't sell out league games.

Ah the "good old days" which were anything but. I can't imagine getting drunk with the manager these days though,
if you care to cast your memory back to Millwall away, Tbilisi.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Tbilisi said:
squirtyflower said:

Ah the "good old days" which were anything but. I can't imagine getting drunk with the manager these days though,
if you care to cast your memory back to Millwall away, Tbilisi.

Or fighting him and his entourage WW37!

Tbilisi said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

how it was bright white !!

BillyMC said:
Just rang and booked 4 tickets no problem. No queue, took 2 mins.

I shall go on tomorrow afternoon. I expect a simple transaction completed in less than 2 mins. I shall report back!!

Done. Five mins. Should have taken two but we FOCs in CBL3 need a couple of mins to work out WTF is going on in an internet page!

wow... that was ummmm easy!

2 tickets all booked and done by 9.10am - didn't fancy phoning so did the web as usual. I was under orders to be less close to the corner than we usually get stuck with, and although not exactly centre it'll do ;)

(have we really all been so much lately that we're getting picky about where we sit?!)

kippaxkid74 said:
wow... that was ummmm easy!

2 tickets all booked and done by 9.10am - didn't fancy phoning so did the web as usual. I was under orders to be less close to the corner than we usually get stuck with, and although not exactly centre it'll do ;)

(have we really all been so much lately that we're getting picky about where we sit?!)

Seems they've turned the tap back on today! Shall still wait till this afternoon, even though they have bombarded me with an email telling me I can buy one now!

Took 3 minutes online monday morning..................................received in post tuesday morning,can't ask for more than that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.