Utd away sold out................

mancitymick said:
Jasondh said:
squirtyflower said:
because you were being elusive when asked a straight question by a poster

so, to quote, 'get over yourself'

Isn't it rather obvious that a seven year old who's had a season ticket for three years won't have enough points.

Rather than being elusive why not say when asked "Got a ticket from other sources etc" know will knock you for that. I got one that way. However you leave yourself wide open with your "Get over yourself" quote

Wide open?

I was already being abused for taking a 7-year old. For pity sake. All I said was I bought it. Do you reveal everything about everything you ever do!

The fact that for a second people thought I'd piled up to the ticket office and used my Jedi mind trick to convince the seller my lad has 50k points is laughable anyway.

The get over yourself was because I was getting irritated by the bitter people moaning because I have two tickets.

Anyone want to give me a grand each! Because then guess what?

You can have two tickets too!

Jasondh said:
Wide open?

I was already being abused for taking a 7-year old. For pity sake. All I said was I bought it. Do you reveal everything about everything you ever do!

The fact that for a second people thought I'd piled up to the ticket office and used my Jedi mind trick to convince the seller my lad has 50k points is laughable anyway.

The get over yourself was because I was getting irritated by the bitter people moaning because I have two tickets.

Bollocks to that. I'll come to collect the tickets and I'll be told these aren't the tickets I'm looking for and I'll move along with two U-16 tickets to Villareal.

Jasondh said:
mancitymick said:
Jasondh said:
Isn't it rather obvious that a seven year old who's had a season ticket for three years won't have enough points.

Rather than being elusive why not say when asked "Got a ticket from other sources etc" know will knock you for that. I got one that way. However you leave yourself wide open with your "Get over yourself" quote

Wide open?

Now you have made yourself sound like a complete prick!!!. Bragging not only about tickets but money. Bell Fooking End!

mancitymick said:
Jasondh said:
mancitymick said:

Wide open?

Now you have made yourself sound like a complete prick!!!. Bragging not only about tickets but money. Bell Fooking End!

No I'm not.

You are wrong my friend and a bit abusive.

I bought them face value but as I'm skint if you want them see above.

Feel free to take back your comment.

Jasondh said:
mancitymick said:
Jasondh said:
Wide open?

No I'm not.

You are wrong my friend and a bit abusive.

I bought them face value but as I'm skint if you want them see above.

Feel free to take back your comment.

The way it is put can be taken as you bought them for high value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.