UTD AWAY

pissedagain

as they ve just gone on sale, i wondered if like me any other blue going just cringes as they approach the ground, i hate it with a passion from the stands to the so called fans who are all eager to let you know that they all come from manchester...yuk

I agree with the OP.
Been there and will never go again cant stand the place the fans the day everything about it, just gutted i missed last year aswell.

thegoat10 said:
I agree with the OP.
Been there and will never go again cant stand the place the fans the day everything about it, just gutted i missed last year aswell.

This!

seantheduck said:
loved it last year....was right next to scum supporters and loved every minute of the game....especially waving them bye bye as they headed home via the M6....moments like that need to be relived!

i thought i wasnt goin last year me old man said he couldnt get us tickets and we would have to watch it on the tv i was so upset lol the first derby i missed in years then the day before the match he said where u watchin it tomorrow i said on tv (in a sulky annoyed voice lol ) he said im not.. im goin old trafford but u can watch it on tv if u want or come with me lol
so i was on right side right next old bill n theutd fans of other side were awful didnt give us much banter tbh one was on his phone all the match sad ****....

ill be goin this year also.. makes me feel sick walking down warick road and scumby way

edit:

Adults - £49.04 / £40.23 / £39.26

fuck me its gone up at sold trafford i dont remember it being that dear in the past..

n why is it just 10 loyalty points its 20 for the rest.... come on we are impeccable we shud get 50 for this after last year :)

Went a couple of years ago on the bus with the Sale & Ashton lot from Metrovics in Sale.

Got a bit too leathered at the pre-match gentlemans morning and proceeded to moon the masses all the way round the ground, up Busby Way, past the MIB outside the shit-on Macari chippy and into the bus park!!

Dont know to this day how we got away with it and there are still several of the Sale lot who run a mile when they see me!!

Love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.