UTD AWAY

The best away of the year. Not.

I love being spat on, being followed down some rangy road with them hovering like flies, being simples. Yooo Ny Tid. come on Yooo Ny Tid.

Fuck off, you twats.

I really can't be arsed with it anymore. I'll watch it on telly, and why should I give nearly £50 quid of my money to those thieving tossers.

City are destroying football? I wish the owners would buy those arrogant bunch of shits out and close them down.

The first derby since when not to be televised?

And of course it could move to Sunday 10th if we're in the UEFA semi-final....

Vic said:

Its not on TV?

Vic said:

They won't have announced the TV schedule for May yet. I guarantee it will be on TV. Not only is it the derby, but the rags will be right in the midst of a title race and may well win it/blow it/parade the trophy at this game.

It will defo be on TV.

is it a saturday as it says on website or will it be changed? Cant c a big derby bein on a saturday at 3! Either early kickoff sat morning or sunday sumtime!?? Any1 know? Mite be cumin over for it!

BatNBall said:
is it a saturday as it says on website or will it be changed? Cant c a big derby bein on a saturday at 3! Either early kickoff sat morning or sunday sumtime!?? Any1 know? Mite be cumin over for it!
Saturday 3pm is the default time they give all fixtures at the start oif the season before the TV companies start messing about with them. It will be early Saturday if neither of us are in Europe the previous week, or early Sunday if we are.

The O.T derby last year was one of the best days of my life, if I never go there again that's fine. Really detest them and everything about them. I just feel that we've got over that hurdle of beating them at 'the matchbox' now and we should move onto bigger and better things.

i love going there, 3000? blues taking over the swamp cant get better, and after last year, i want to go to every one coz that was simply the best day of my life until the day we win something (hopefully this year)....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.