UWCL ST Polten V CITY (A) 16-10-24 KO 1745

tenor.gif
6 wins in a row. Footballing sage?

After that third goal I loved watching that last 20 mins. The way we kept possession was sublime. We have some great players don’t we.
We do, but some of them were way too casual tonight, and it's obvious why Chloe Kelly isn't playing, her confidence looks shot, said earlier she got her chance, and had to nail it, she didn't.

A win is a win but be got bossed about a bit both sides of the half time break . Fowler is such a sublime player to watch and Yui likewise . I think Kelly had a reasonable game, given her lack of match fitness but happy to see the triple substitution. Some great saves by their goalie . She is an article .

The game stats should not reveal a 2-3 scoreline with an instant of falling behind and rescuing the game with ten mins left. I cannot remember us dominating a game with a scoreline reflecting the domination!
The scoreline should have been a bigger margin, we dominated for most of the game and could of easily been 3 or 4-1 up at HT

Great win that just because of our win over Barcelona?! Expectations rise players mentality changes when playing team they should beat by a few! Considering all that going behind coming back to win they will get more out of that game than the Barcelona game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.