Uwe Rosler video

Enjoyed watching that, always good to see Maine Road.
Uwe's reaction to the last goal shown, the one against Forest, reminded me of Vinnies at Southampton.

No i feel very very old and i am only 34, used to be head barman at the hotel he is playing golf at, shite sport, cool pissing around on buggies though. Used to wash Immel's car and he was generous with carol singers to. He used to get fucking smashed as fuck in his back garden as it backed onto the field we played footy on.Ian Brightwell lived very close but had a tiny house, not sure where Rosler lived.

Great video Ric, saved that to hdd in case it ever goes down. Pretty sure it shows the goal against Wednesday when i first went properly with my own money and not a dumb kid who had no idea what was happening.

I'm 34 so Uwe was the first player I can remember who I just absolutely loved as a kid and still do. Every school playground goal I scored back then got celebrated with a Rosler knee slide. I know he didn't have the same success as some of our current players but he genuinely is a City legend in my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.