Uwe Rossler

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
Just been watching the last episode of the BBC WW2 drama and noticed that one of the characters is named Uwe Rossler.
I also remember a BBC sci-fi series about 5/6 years ago and one of the characters was named Pablo Zabaleta.
And about 40 years David Jason played a character named Peter Barnes in the TV comedy "A Sharp Intake of Breath."
Any more former City players in TV shows?

Just been watching the last episode of the BBC WW2 drama and noticed that one of the characters is named Uwe Rossler.
I also remember a BBC sci-fi series about 5/6 years ago and one of the characters was named Pablo Zabaleta.
And about 40 years David Jason played a character named Peter Barnes in the TV comedy "A Sharp Intake of Breath."
Any more former City players in TV shows?

The obvious one was the character Sergio aguero who owned the corner shop in coronation street.

That was Uwe’s grandad. Of course it was before he joined the Luftwaffe and bombed Old Trafford.
yes but did you have the T-shirt,,,,i remember buying mine for a fiver and going down to the local with it on for a beer and all these strange characters gathering behind me having a read,they were even coming out of the vaults to the main bar to see, i think it had uwe's grandads tour dates (bombing raids) listed on the back if i remember,

We had a right pair of tits who were allowed in the dugout in the '70s and '80s.
Little_and_Large_and_Susie_Silvey.jpg

(Eddie and Sid were great though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.