Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

I wasn't checked on the way in, feels like the infrastruture just isn't there to support it. You've got thousands of people trying to get in at once and it's impossible.

If they are serious about it, you should just have your ticket linked to vaccination status or positive result.

Not checked again
Yep same here.I saw one or two being checked but it was random rather than everyone.

Saw more anti vaxx cunts outside again. Didn’t give them any shit as it was mostly old women and young women and kids.

The blokes must send them out coz they’re fucking cowards.

Looked like they were checking everyone at entrance P when we went in around 11:45. They did say spot checks though, which means they won't be checking everyone. I don't think City have the logistical capabilities yet. It was hard enough getting everyone in on time as it was.

No checks at all at M1. Not even anyone standing around with a Covid Spot Check sign doing nothing like the last game.

It won't even be a 'requirement' for Fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.