Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

I've got my first match next week since Kompanys testamonial.

Do I need any covid passes or anything like that? I'm triple jabbed but I don't know if I need to take an LFT test or anything else before hand?

Thanks
I was assuming this was all over now. In the last home games, fans were asked to show their mobile phone with the Covid Pass on it. I've still got it on my NHS app. but I wasn't expecting to show it anywhere any more.

When my FA Cup Scheme ticket went through I received an automatic email as follows with no mention of Covid documentation. I'd have thought if they were expecting fans to present some kind of vaccination evidence then it would have been mentioned in here.

Dear Marvin,

Thanks for your recent transaction. Please check the details below and contact us if there are any issues.

Supporter Number: 666

Ticket Details: Manchester City v Fulham (05/02/2022 15:00)
Seat Details
XXX

By purchasing these tickets I agree to comply with all relevant policies and terms and conditions of sale www.mancity.com/ticketing-and-hospitality/terms-and-conditions.

Travel Survey
Please take a moment to let us know how you intend to travel to the stadium for this match at www.mancity.com/travel-survey.

THIS EMAIL CANNOT BE USED FOR ENTRY.

Backpacks, holdalls, rucksacks, or other similar items of any size, large or small, will not be allowed into the stadium. Small handheld bags, no larger than A4 size (12”x8”x3”) will be accepted. If you must bring a bag to the stadium that exceeds the allowable size, bag drop facilities that you can use to securely store your items will be in place until the match has finished, further information can be found here.

The bag drop will be priced at £5 for Season Ticket holders, and £10 for match buyers.

If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please contact the Access Team at access@mancity.com.

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club

I was assuming this was all over now. In the last home games, fans were asked to show their mobile phone with the Covid Pass on it. I've still got it on my NHS app. but I wasn't expecting to show it anywhere any more.

When my FA Cup Scheme ticket went through I received an automatic email as follows with no mention of Covid documentation. I'd have thought if they were expecting fans to present some kind of vaccination evidence then it would have been mentioned in here.

Dear Marvin,

Thanks for your recent transaction. Please check the details below and contact us if there are any issues.

Supporter Number: 666

Ticket Details: Manchester City v Fulham (05/02/2022 15:00)
Seat Details
XXX

By purchasing these tickets I agree to comply with all relevant policies and terms and conditions of sale www.mancity.com/ticketing-and-hospitality/terms-and-conditions.

Travel Survey
Please take a moment to let us know how you intend to travel to the stadium for this match at www.mancity.com/travel-survey.

THIS EMAIL CANNOT BE USED FOR ENTRY.

Backpacks, holdalls, rucksacks, or other similar items of any size, large or small, will not be allowed into the stadium. Small handheld bags, no larger than A4 size (12”x8”x3”) will be accepted. If you must bring a bag to the stadium that exceeds the allowable size, bag drop facilities that you can use to securely store your items will be in place until the match has finished, further information can be found here.

The bag drop will be priced at £5 for Season Ticket holders, and £10 for match buyers.

If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please contact the Access Team at access@mancity.com.

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club
Thanks, appreciate the update.

I've got my first match next week since Kompanys testamonial.

Do I need any covid passes or anything like that? I'm triple jabbed but I don't know if I need to take an LFT test or anything else before hand?

Thanks
Dont think they are required following new guidelines

We were also sent a email previously ticking boxes that we would have our passes or exempt etc.

You will probably get an email telling you of different guidelines but not to have to show pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.