Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Weird thing is daughter tested positive, including a PCR test, but still has a Covid pass on the app which would let her in. And that's without exporting it to Apple/Google Pay or as a PDF which then gives you 30 days.

Not sure how much safety these are going to offer in reality.
If she's isolating because she has Covid then it's moot, surely?
The passes people have to show in bars and restaurants here in Spain are only to say they've been vaccinated, not wherever they are currently positive. I suppose it's reliant on people not being arse holes and leaving the house until they are negative.

That's not talking about your daughter BTW, mate.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but worth noting for future games as whilst the government want us to report our results via the NHS covid app it can mean people may be excluded from games even if they have tested negative on days 6 and 7 and are released from isolation.
I began having symptoms on new years eve, took a couple of LFT tests which were positive so ordered a PCR test which was positive and my result was recorded in the app on the 4th January. The app however automatically starts it's 10 day countdown from when the result is entered so it is telling me to isolate until 13th January.
Technically however based on government guidelines my isolation period started on the 31st December (day I started with symptoms) so if I tested negative on days 6 and 7 after that I could be released by 7/8 January however my covid pass in the app is suspended until 13th January so if we had a game between 8th and 13th Jan I would be excluded from it as couldn't prove my covid status (if I was checked obviously).

Just worth bearing in mind with the Chelsea game coming up that recording your result in the app could lead to you being forced to miss the game even though you could of tested negative beforehand and been released from isolation.

Has anyone actually been denied with their Covid App? I'm still yet to see anyone actually not be allowed in.

I didn’t attend the Leicester match as there was no public transport from Edinburgh. I did receive the email about vaccination status but probably failed to complete it correctly. The ticket for the Leicester match did not appear on my iPhone. I did belatedly fill in the firm correctly and the ticket for the Chelsea match appeared as normal.

If she's isolating because she has Covid then it's moot, surely?
The passes people have to show in bars and restaurants here in Spain are only to say they've been vaccinated, not wherever they are currently positive. I suppose it's reliant on people not being arse holes and leaving the house until they are negative.

That's not talking about your daughter BTW, mate.
No, the NHS app knows you’ve got a PCR and blocks your pass until the minute it’s 10 days after your test. It’s that accurate.

My pass automatically loaded onto the app at 17:55 the Thursday before Leicester at home, I had my PCR test, that was subsequently positive, exactly 10 days before at 17:55 and until the Thursday before Leicester, it told me I couldn’t get a pass because of my positive test.

It’s actually very impressive.

Has anyone actually been denied with their Covid App? I'm still yet to see anyone actually not be allowed in.
Wasn’t even asked to show it vs Leicester but my brother was at another gate.

You probably haven’t seen anyone because everyone’s got them.

No, the NHS app knows you’ve got a PCR and blocks your pass until the minute it’s 10 days after your test. It’s that accurate.

My pass automatically loaded onto the app at 17:55 the Thursday before Leicester at home, I had my PCR test, that was subsequently positive, exactly 10 days before at 17:55 and until the Thursday before Leicester, it told me I couldn’t get a pass because of my positive test.

It’s actually very impressive.
It works slightly better than the ‘Track and Trace’ grift tbf

Not sure if this has been mentioned but worth noting for future games as whilst the government want us to report our results via the NHS covid app it can mean people may be excluded from games even if they have tested negative on days 6 and 7 and are released from isolation.
I began having symptoms on new years eve, took a couple of LFT tests which were positive so ordered a PCR test which was positive and my result was recorded in the app on the 4th January. The app however automatically starts it's 10 day countdown from when the result is entered so it is telling me to isolate until 13th January.
Technically however based on government guidelines my isolation period started on the 31st December (day I started with symptoms) so if I tested negative on days 6 and 7 after that I could be released by 7/8 January however my covid pass in the app is suspended until 13th January so if we had a game between 8th and 13th Jan I would be excluded from it as couldn't prove my covid status (if I was checked obviously).

Just worth bearing in mind with the Chelsea game coming up that recording your result in the app could lead to you being forced to miss the game even though you could of tested negative beforehand and been released from isolation.

In that situation, couldn't you just take a LFT within 48 hours before kickoff and if you get a negative result just show the confirmation text of that instead of the pass?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.