Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Still can't access my covid pass despite testing positive new years day and being clear of covid since 8th January.
Also can't just take a LFT as that option is currently removed on the app for me. Great system this! Can only hope it reappears before 12.30 or that they don't ask me
Screenshot_20220115_054939_com.nhs.online.nhsonline.jpg

Still can't access my covid pass despite testing positive new years day and being clear of covid since 8th January.
Also can't just take a LFT as that option is currently removed on the app for me. Great system this! Can only hope it reappears before 12.30 or that they don't ask me

Take a lft, report it on the NHS website and you should get a text or email acknowledgement. Show that as proof, you don't need to use the app.

Ash OK cheers will give that a go. I assumed you had to enter the results into the app
No after you have done the test scan the QR code on the test strip with your camera, open the link and fill in your details and bingo you should get an email saying you tested negativ.

Can the LFT result be entered via the app? I'm not too bothered as my pass is valid for 48 hours, but I'm getting pissed off with entering all my details every time I test before a match.

Assume you’re not vaccinated if you’re taking a test each game? As you mention a pass why do you need a test?

Assume you’re not vaccinated if you’re taking a test each game? As you mention a pass why do you need a test?
Covid passport is pointless, a test at least indicates you were probably negative a day or so before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.