Valencia Covid Financial issues any potential bargains ?

WRicko

Not sure if this should be in the Covid thread general football transfer or separate but worth a mention

So apparently the whole Val team are for sale bar Gaya.

Anyone we should look at other than Ferran not seen much of Gaya but he was supposed to be very good a few years ago still only 25 should we maybe get them to change their mind we need a left back

Guess it shows no point having a rich owner if he won’t carnt put money in even in these times wonder what the Spanish football bodies make of this given there support for FFP I know they don’t want anyone challenging Real and Barca but surely they do not want a team like Valencia in such a state

If we did not have Steffen as our #2 keeper Cillesen would be worth a punt.

One player I think we should look at is Lee Kang-in. Very promising young midfielder and is capable in any of the positions across the front three.

He is young, nineteen. However, he won the Golden Ball at the U-20 World Cup in 2019. Maybe see if we can get him for a good fee then loan him.out and watch his progress. Worst case scenario, he isn't good enough but we make a nice profit on him in two or three year's time.

Said before, I think we have been very astute in targeting where we went shopping this summer; we recognised talents in teams who have overreached but no longer have or have missed out on Champions League more. If that is our intention, it may lend credence to the idea of us signing Kane next summer.

We’re not heartless, though, so I can actually see us sending young players to Valencia on extended loans; we won’t find many buyers in this market. Is there a limit we can send?

Not sure if this should be in the Covid thread general football transfer or separate but worth a mention

So apparently the whole Val team are for sale bar Gaya.

Anyone we should look at other than Ferran not seen much of Gaya but he was supposed to be very good a few years ago still only 25 should we maybe get them to change their mind we need a left back

Guess it shows no point having a rich owner if he won’t carnt put money in even in these times wonder what the Spanish football bodies make of this given there support for FFP I know they don’t want anyone challenging Real and Barca but surely they do not want a team like Valencia in such a state

This could be the norm for clubss outside of the top CL and Prem sides. There is only so long they can go without having to adjust to the new normal.

Val are just the first - we should keep our powder dry. We have no idea how this will play out.

Same probably applies to 99% of the clubs in world football.

That' why we will fill our boots this summer, perfect time to be cash rich!

I'm guessing most of Spurs are for sale if you call Levy - although don't expect any bargains but they must be fucked financially.

My thought was cash plus Otamendi and Zinchenko for Gaya but I do not have enough to judge him on just going off other opinions our own weaknesses and Otamendi wanting to go back to Spain and Zinechenko wanting game time for Euros

Said before, I think we have been very astute in targeting where we went shopping this summer; we recognised talents in teams who have overreached but no longer have or have missed out on Champions League more. If that is our intention, it may lend credence to the idea of us signing Kane next summer.

We’re not heartless, though, so I can actually see us sending young players to Valencia on extended loans; we won’t find many buyers in this market. Is there a limit we can send?

Three I think might only apply to international loans so might be we can send unlimited to championship clubs or perhaps even Scottish clubs ? Also restriction on over 23 I think but again I think it only applies to international loans but of course Valencia is recent change in rules by FIFA to clamp down on us and Chelsea

Sandler Zinchenko Otamendi Angelino Tosin could all be possible loans for different reasons

If we did not have Steffen as our #2 keeper Cillesen would be worth a punt.

One player I think we should look at is Lee Kang-in. Very promising young midfielder and is capable in any of the positions across the front three.

He is young, nineteen. However, he won the Golden Ball at the U-20 World Cup in 2019. Maybe see if we can get him for a good fee then loan him.out and watch his progress. Worst case scenario, he isn't good enough but we make a nice profit on him in two or three year's time.

How much would they cost do you think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.